Woohoo! We’re getting ready for the 30th Annual 9th and 9th Street Festival!
9th & 9th Street Festival
Saturday, September 16, 2023
10am – 6pm
Liberty Park? Yes, Liberty Park! Due to road construction in the intersection of 900 East and 900 South, this year’s Street Festival will take place at the northeast section of Liberty Park. We are working to transfer the Street Festival vibe to this temporary locatio
To create an interesting festival experience, we encourage local, handmade, creative, or unique products and services at the 9th & 9th Street Festival.
Applications are scheduled for review on July 1, July 15, and August 1.
Acceptance status notifications will be sent on a rolling basis before August 10 for vendors and exhibitors who apply by August 1.
Our application process generally follows this procedure:
- There is a nonrefundable application fee of $10 (app fee is $15 starting July 15 and $20 starting August 1) for the 9th and 9th Street Festival. Please include your application fee payment info before submitting the application. If you are a government agency, nonprofit organization, or activity area requesting space, you do not need to pay the application fee.
- If you have a question about participating with your service, product, or information booth, feel free to send the team an email or Facebook message prior to submitting your application fee. We try to accommodate as many vendors and exhibitors as possible, but space is limited.
- Booth fees are $99. Food booth fees are $250 (including food trucks). Business Booster booths are $300. If accepted, you will be sent an email notification with a separate link to pay your booth/exhibit fee for the event. Exhibit fees must be paid within seven calendar days of acceptance or your space may be released.
- If you have a very special request for placement, there will be a $10 additional fee if we are able to accommodate your request (most likely, yes).
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. That email will come from “9th & 9th Street Festival” with the email address as “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please check your Updates or Junk folder if you have not received this email.
- Please apply by August 1. Those applicants will be notified before August 10 if they have been approved as a vendor or exhibitor. Applications received after August 1 will be placed on a wait list and will be subject to a late application fee.
All right, ready to apply? The form below will allow you to submit your application and fee on a secure server using the Stripe payment gateway.
Applications are closed for 2023.