We’re delighted to be planning for the 2021 9th & 9th Street Festival and are looking forward to hosting vendors again this year.
To create an interesting festival experience, we encourage local, handmade, creative, or unique products and services at the 9th & 9th Street Festival.
Applications are scheduled for team review on June 20, July 10, and August 1.
Acceptance status notifications will be sent before August 10 for vendors and exhibitors who apply by July 31.
Our application process generally follows this procedure:
- There is a nonrefundable application fee of $10 (app fee is $15 after July 31 and $20 after August 20) for the 9th and 9th Street Festival. Please include your application fee payment info before submitting the application. If you are a government agency, nonprofit organization, or activity area requesting space, you do not need to pay the application fee. Booth fees will be the same as in previous years.
If you have a question about participating with your service, product, or information booth, feel free to send the team an email or Facebook message prior to submitting your application fee. We try to accommodate as many vendors and exhibitors as possible, but space is limited.
- Booth fees are $99. Food booth fees are $150 (including food trucks). If accepted, you will be sent an email notification with a separate link to pay your booth/exhibit fee for the event. Exhibit fees must be paid within seven calendar days of acceptance or your space may be released.
- If you have a very special request for placement, there will be a $10 additional fee if we are able to accommodate your request (most likely, yes).
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. That email will come from “9th & 9th Street Festival” with the email address as “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please check your Updates or Junk folder if you have not received this email.
- Please apply by July 31. Applicants will be notified before August 10 if they have been accepted as a vendor or exhibitor. Applications received after July 31 may be placed on a wait list and will be subject to a late application fee.
All right, ready to apply? The form below will allow you to submit your application and fee on a secure server using the Stripe payment gateway.